Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween! Part II

Hello fellow friends!

My first Halloween was truly special. Mommy got Molly all dressed up to be a baby elephant! She was so happy and loved her costume! I am now taking more interest in my sister! 


    Molly was a Baby Elephant!



         Mommy was a Giraffe for Halloween!               
            

Daddy couldn't come because he had to work late but he enjoyed the Pictures that Mommy sent him!

When Mommy and Molly returned home from Trick Or Treating, I snuck on the counter and checked out the candy stash!


Hmm, what is this?


I really look good with Orange!


What a wonderful Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I can't wait for the next Holiday! 
                                             ^    ^ 
             Meow, Oliver     (='.'=)  

No comments:

Post a Comment