Tuesday, October 30, 2012

When tiny mice and sips of water just wasnt cutting it...

Hello Fellow Human Friends!
 My name is Oliver. I was found in Tokyo with my friends. We didn't have homes and we had to take care of ourselves and each other. Until one day we were rescued by Wan Nyan Azabu! I was given the name 5-Kun by my friend Mai and I had my first visit to the Vet! I was healthy except some greedy fleas decided to try and attack me and I had a cold. But the vet gave me medicine and everything cleared right up!
 
Next thing I know I am being adopted! My Mommy's name is Chelsea, and Daddy's name is Robert, and I have a sister named Molly! I haven't had much interest for Molly yet but she is a nice baby.
 
 
 
 I have a big cat tower and I love playing with all of my toys! I am still coming out every once in awhile and I love to be cuddled with. My family's neighbor children came over today and I was showered with love!
 
 
 I do miss my friend Mai and all of the people that made my cold go away! Thank you Vet! Mommy put in my eye drops and I am a very healthy boy now. Mommy is glad I use the litter box! Mommy kept bringing me home toys today and I even got some kitty treats!
 
 
 
I love my new home and my new family and I couldn't be happier! I should run and see what I can find in this big apartment of mine! I will catch you later! :)
Meow, Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment