Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Mommy is pretty crafty!

Before I head to bed for the night I wanted to share this!

While I went to explore the house Mommy & Daddy sneaked my litter box out of the cage and into the permanent spot. I found it! And oh yes! I used it! And they were so happy that I heard clapping! I have officially graduated out of the cage and now I can roam in my new home! When I came out, I saw Mommy take my hammock that Mai made for me, and look what she did!

 
She tied the hammock to the end table! So now I have my hammock and I don't need my cage anymore! Thank you for the Donation Yoko Takahashi!

 
Just thought I'd share one last bit tonight. Also, I played with my toy so much today that Mommy couldn't catch me still enough to take a picture. Maybe another day!
 
Sleep well everyone! I am already comfy in my spot.
                          ^   ^
Meow, Oliver  (='.'=)
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment